The world is your (my) oyster – Shakespeare
thewelltravelledman is designed to inspire and motivate fellow humans like yourselves, to explore the world!
The experiences and our ever-expanding list of countries captured here offer you a direct link to our posts tagged with the country.
The blog is ongoing and a work in progress, if the destination is yet to be added but you simply cannot wait to read about it, please use the contact form and let us know!
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- United Kingdom (UK)
- United States of America (USA)
Travel is the most important form of education
…the things I have learnt and the places I have seen has truly been an eye-opener, I won’t go into it but some of the highlights here (as you should read my blogs!), however, to name a few…
- the cultural differences
- the local cuisines, what I did and did not like
- the varying tipping cultures, including how much without it being seen as an insult
and for the historical …
- Byzantine Empire (Roman) – Turkey
- the ancient Greek mythology – Delos (Greece), Olympia (Greece), Ephesus (Turkey)
- World War 1 – Turkey, most importantly for any Australian, visiting Gallipoli
- World War 2 – Berlin, need I say more? London with Churchill’s war rooms, Krakow in Poland …
the list goes on and on …
Absolutely love reading about where you have been, and where you are about to go. Thanks for sharing.
I got 4 places to recommend and you can get some amazing shots over there. You can look them up they are :
1. Flamenco Beach, Culebra, Puerto Rico
2. Bioluminescent Bay, Vieques, Puerto Rico (and beaches aroud in the island)
3. El Yunque National Forest, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
4. Los Morrillos Lighthouse, Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
Thanks hope you go it is pretty amazing. Have a great day 🙂
Thank you for the recommendations! They look great so have added these to the list!