Visiting Madame Tussauds, Sydney
Nestled in between Wild Life Sydney Zoo and Sea Life Aquarium, Madame Tussauds is located in Darling Harbour, Sydney.
Getting to Madame Tussauds
Getting to Madame Tussauds couldn’t be easier. If you’re staying in the CBD, you can easily walk to Darling Harbour, otherwise, you can opt for public transport such as the iconic Sydney ferry.
How much does it cost?
For up to date pricing on entrance fees, click here to go to their website.
What about the Merlin Annual Pass?
You might only think an annual pass is worth it if you’re a local. However, if you’re visiting Sydney and planning on visiting a few attractions, it might be worth you getting a Merlin Annual Pass. Included in the pass is:
- Access on all days and all times including public holidays
- Includes privilege pack, packed full of goodies and discounts
- 10% discounts in attraction gift shops
- 20% discounts off food and drink
- $10 off Magic Memories souvenir photo packs
- 20% off all Tours and Experiences *Excludes Shark Feed Xtreme at Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary
- 20% off Kids’ Birthday Parties
- $2 Coffee or Tea (where sold)
And if you’re travelling to Queensland, Victoria & NZ, you can use your pass at some of the attractions there as well. Detailed below is a full list of attractions included with the Merlin Annual Pass:
Sydney & NSW
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Madame Tussauds Sydney
- Sydney Tower Eye
- Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary (closing summer 2017)
- Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Otway Fly Treetop Adventures
Queensland and Auckland, NZ
- SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
- WILD LIFE Hamilton Island
- Kelly Tarlton’s SEA LIFE Aquarium (Auckland, NZ)
How long does it take to get through the attraction?
We spent just under 1.5 hours walking around and seeing what’s on offer. You probably don’t need too much longer than this.
Planning your visit
If you’re visiting Darling Harbour and going to stop in at Madame Tussauds, you should look at visiting Wild Life Sydney Zoo and Sea Life Aquarium as well. You can quite easily fit all three into one day!
For more things to see and do in NSW, click here.
See below a few of our favourite photos from our visit.
“It is not down in any map; true places never are.” – Herman Melville
Looking for somewhere to stay? Click here for some accommodation options.