Accor Live Limitless (“ALL”) Status Benefits
The Accor Live Limitless Status Benefits have been outlined below, including a helpful link for Platinum Members to determine which properties have an executive lounge, including a summary of the top-tier, Diamond category.
Note: The Accor Live Limitless (“ALL”) program was previously called Le Club Accor Hotels loyalty program.
The Accor Live Limitless (“ALL”) post provides a separate overview of the program, including the earn rates, an explanation of the reward points as well as status points. Or Click here to go directly to their website to see a list of benefits.
CLASSIC – ON JOINING THE PROGRAM
- ALL Customer Care
- Members’ rate: up to 10% extra off
- Advance access to private sales on accor.all.com
- Online check-in, fast check-out
- Free internet access worldwide
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Daily newspaper
- Health club and sport facilities
- Discounts at hotel spa and retail stores at certain properties
- Priority welcome at the Fairmont properties
- Other benefits, including preferential rates at rental car, services, airline lounges and more.
SILVER – FROM 10 NIGHTS OR €800 IN ELIGIBLE EXPENSES (equivalent to 2,000 Status points)
All the Classic benefits, plus:
- Late check-out
- Welcome drink
- Guaranteed room benefits, or the waiting list for Swissôtel
GOLD – FROM 30 NIGHTS OR €2,800 IN ELIGIBLE EXPENSES (equivalent to 7,000 Status points)
All the Classic and Silver benefits, plus:
- Early check-in or Late check-out
- Turn-down service
- Welcome gift
- Guaranteed room up to 3 days before arrival
- Upgrade to the next room category subject to availability
PLATINUM – FROM 60 NIGHTS OR €5,600 IN ELIGIBLE EXPENSES (equivalent to 14,000 Status points)
All the Classic, Silver and Gold benefits, plus:
- Suite Night Upgrade
- Executive lounge access
- Complimentary breakfast, every day, in Asia Pacific
- Complimentary soft drinks from the minibar
- Ironing service
- Benefits in certain restaurants and bars
- Guaranteed room up to 2 days before arrival
- Dedicated customer care line
- Hospitality services at Jo&Joe
- Greater discount percentages and and other benefits
Platinum members Executive Lounge access and benefits, including Free Breakfast in Asia Pacific
Accor Live Limitless (“ALL”) Platinum members (and registered guests staying in the same room) enjoy free access to the Executive Lounge at a range of properties.
Click here or on the image below for a complete list of hotels with executive lounge access or a list of Asia Pacific Hotels where platinum members enjoy complimentary breakfast.
DIAMOND – FROM €10,400 IN ELIGIBLE EXPENSES (equivalent to 26,000 Status points)
All the Classic, Silver and Gold and, of course, Platinum benefits, plus:
- Gift the person of your choice with a higher Status
- Complimentary breakfast on weekends
- Dining and Spa Rewards
- Specialty drink and local experience at Jo&Joe
Detailed list of Accor Live Limitless (“ALL”) Status Benefits
If you’re looking for a more comprehensive list of the Accor Live Limitless Status Benefits, click here.
Accor Live Limitless (“ALL”) Guide
Head on over to our separate post for a helpful overview of the Accor Group and the Accor Live Limitless (“ALL”) program. The ALL post includes a range of topics, including:
- Status levels
- Status levels expiry
- Earning Rewards and Status points
- Reward points expiry
- Redeeming Reward points
- Accor Plus – free night and discounts at Accor Hotels!